Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back to School


It's that time of year again, time to get all of last years clothes out to see what still fits....fight the thronging hordes of people at the Back to School sales to fill in the gaps of the wardrobe and deal with the incessant whining of the my children first complaining about going back to school and then of course being super excited. Cricket is starting 7th grade (OMG!) and her registration was mailed to me to fill out. I have to admit I love this because I didn't have to worry about missing work in order to get her registered. Bean on the other hand, well, today is registration for him and once again I will be curled up in a corner of the school library filling out page after page of the same information...listening to the toddlers that the other parents have dragged with them scream about how they want a book or a crayon or a drink of water (God, I feel for those Mommy's). It makes me a little sad, this year being the first year in 4 that the kids will be split up. Cricket will be starting her journey into the crazy, insane world that is Jr. High School while Bean finds his footing not having his sister around to have his back when he needs it. Now I just ask the good Lord to give me the strength to make it through all of the ups and downs with as little scarring as possible.

A Bientot!

No comments: